Our video demonstrates how you can migrate from SAP AFS to SAP S/4HANA for Fashion and Vertical Business regardless of whether or not you have SAP HANA Finance.
In our latest video, Vinod Kumar, Solutions Director at attune who played an integral role in managing attune’s co-innovation partnership on the design, proof of concept and development of SAP Fashion Management, delves deeper in how fashion companies can make the move to S/4HANA for Fashion and Vertical Business from SAP Apparel and Footwear Solution.
The decision should however be made considering your current roadmap, current status of your SAP Footprint and the technical and implementation scope perspective. It is important to remember that moving from SAP AFS to SAP FMS is considered as a new implementation (SAP provides tools such as DTNT to allow the migration), however the move from SAP FMS to S/4HANA is a conversion or migration of applications rather than a new implementation.
For the full webinar on S/4HANA Fashion, click here.
Got questions? Please let us know in the comments section below
Update on SAP S/4HANA [November 2018]:
We have posted several blog posts and shared insights on S/4HANA Fashion, taking a closer look at how the new solution and its functional innovations and enhancements help fashion brands transition to the digital age since its introduction.
Here are some of the top resources on S/4HANA Fashion:
- What is SAP S/4HANA Fashion?
- The State of SAP S/4HANA for Fashion and Vertical Business Global Implementations
- The Role of SAP S/4HANA For Fashion and Vertical Business in Flexible Fulfillment and Order Orchestration
- Migrating from SAP AFS to SAP S/4HANA for Fashion and Vertical Business
- SAP S/4HANA for Fashion and Vertical Business Custom Code Migration
- [VIDEO] What's new on SAP S/4HANA 1709 Fashion: Innovation Highlights
- Frictionless Commerce and Order Fulfillment on SAP S/4HANA 1709 Fashion
- Everything You Need to Know About SAP S/4HANA for Fashion
- Fashion Manufacturing on SAP S/4HANA Fashion 1709 Feature Pack Stack 02
- Helping Customers get started on SAP S/4 HANA Fashion.
- Breaking-down Advanced ATP on SAP S/4HANA Fashion
- attune Fashion Suite™ - Rapid Deployment Solution for SAP S/4HANA for Fashion and Vertical Business
- The Role of SAP S/4HANA For Fashion and Vertical Business in Inventory Management
Unlocking new business potential: SAP S/4HANA as a digital core
As a next step for customers looking to get a head start on their digital transformation journey, attune will be providing S/4HANA Fashion demo and POC services. As a result of our deep involvement in SAP Fashion Solutions and close collaboration on the S/4HANA Fashion product’s development including continuous feedback based on validation testing, we can offer a comprehensive analysis of where your current processes could be improved with the real-time capabilities of S/4HANA Fashion platform, identify the most appropriate path to S/4HANA and establish the key project considerations and tools needed to support the transition to S/4HANA.
- Close collaboration on the S/4HANA Fashion product’s development including continuous feedback based on validation testing
- Advisory for key customers on solution roadmap and strategic direction
- The co-innovation of SAP Fashion Management (the solution which led to the development of SAP S/4HANA Fashion)
- Experience from multiple global Fashion implementations of omnichannel functionality across wholesale, retail and ecommerce
If you'd like to know more about S/4HANA Fashion, contact us here.