The speed at which fashion businesses do business has accelerated dramatically over the years. More so than ever, companies are relying on technology to aid in all aspects of running a smooth, efficient and successful operations - which is why it is crucial for fashion companies to have ERP health-check from time to time to ensure your ERP system is doing exactly what it is supposed to.
Major fashion companies acknowledge on the importance of SAP AFS in serving as the operational backbone for their business. Yet, many fashion companies fail to understand and strategize on the full potential of the SAP AFS solution to respond to changing business requirements.
The following may be indicators that you need to run a health check on your ERP solution:
- Sluggish performance of the system (slow, unresponsive)
- Users are unable to carry out standard procedures efficiently
- System outages
- Loss of productivity due to system roadblocks
- Inability to derive timely data to support business decisions
- Potential loss of business due to system unavailability
- Risk of potential data loss
Backed by a proven track record of helping clients with their SAP AFS initiatives, we’ve identified several key initiatives fashion brands can leverage to optimize the value of SAP Apparel and Footwear Solution.
- Easy to implement initiatives that require minimal effort and time but deliver significant
impact e.g: minor system improvement and process adjustments
- Data Quality: Initiatives that enhance the quality of your data and data governance
- Reporting and analytics: Enhancing the reporting capabilities of your system leveraging SAP
HANA and Fiori
- Systems tune up: Improvements to your systems landscape e.g. CPUs, memory optimization
Check out our slideshare deck on Optimizing SAP Apparel and Footwear Solution for more insights.